10.23.2008

A Few Favorites This Fall

It's Fall, and I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite things this season.

Tools:
My Sontuko Knife
The oversized bamboo cutting board B picked up
French Rolling Pin
This really helps with rolling out the pastry dough for my Palmiers

Spices:
Garam Masala
Great spice that's sweet and savory. I love it sprinkled on top of rice and beans.
Northwoods Fire
We love this on our breakfast potatoes and in our chili.

Cheeses:
Aged Gouda
Brie Meritage

Great spread on a warm baguette.

Drinks:
Tropicana Orange Juice (it really is the best)
Kombucha
Get the good bacteria in ya!
Chai Americaine Tea with raw sugar and milk
What I drink before bed these days.

Grains:
Grits
Quinoa
Arborio Rice (for risotto)

I also adore this beautiful bouquet of fall flowers. Aren't they gorgeous?

No comments:

Copyright

© 2007 All writing and photography is owned by Lollya.